You purchase the SMALL&SLIM Dog Carrier doggy bag as a dog bag for dogs of at least 5 kg of weight to approx. max.10 kg of weight here
ONLY in Black availible!!!
Size table Dog carrier dog backpack
With the choice from FOUR size different variations ours rucksack to carrying dogs, this
MINI (back lenght, measured from the tail to the neck to 35 cm and from 3 6 kg),
SMALL (back lenght, measured from the tail to the neck to 42 cm and from 5-10 kg),
SMALL&SLIM (back lenght, measured from the tail to the neck max. 44cm, for slim dogs from 5-10kg)
BIG (back lenght, measured from the tail to the neck to max. 53 cm and from 7-16 kg), and
XXL (back lenght, measured from the tail to the neck to approx. max. 70 cm and of 15-30 kg)
You can carry dogs of different races with a minimum weight of 3 kg to approx. 30 kg of weight!
The professional, dog rucksack as a dog handbarrow for carrying dogs of approx. 5-10 kg of weight!
- This backpack is qualitatively absolutely of high quality and stable.
The dog backpack still has the additional, the following jam subjects:
- Side pocket on the outside on the left with zipper, with 2 inner magazines, e.g. 1 x for drinking bottle and 1 x for small good
- Side pocket on the outside on the right with zipper with 5 inner magazines (1 x with zipper) and a key holder (carbine)
- Hip belt on the left: Bag with zipper suitable for Iphone and still some space for this
- Hip belt on the right: Bag with zipper suitable for small odds and ends, also Iphone and place for this
Rest to the Dog carriers‘ dog backpack:
The chest dishes are vertically adjustable so that the dishes have to be adapted to the sitting height of the dog here comfortably.
The dog sits comfortably and for certain in this rucksack through this for carrying dogs.
The hip belt was changed with a click system now. This which has been discontinued now saves permanent cleaning of the previous Klettsystems.
Moreover, the new hip belt must once be only adapted or adjusted to the distance. In this attitude he then can be only one clicked in future (see photo):