BIG Dog Carrier for Dogs from 7-16kg and a maximum back length until 50cm
Regular size chart of our dog carriers:
When choosing from SIX different size variants:
MINI (back length * up to 30 cm and shape 3-6kg)
SMALL & SLIM (back length * up to 43 cm and from 5-10kg) for slim dogs
SMALL (back length up to 40 cm and from 5-10 kg) for normal or corpulent dogs
BIG & SLIM (back length up to 55cm and from 7-16kg) for slim dogs
BIG (back length up to 50 cm and from 7-16 kg) for mormal or corpulent dogs
XXL (back length up to 67 cm and from 15-30 kg)
* The back length is measured from the base of the neck (where the collar hangs …) to the base of the tail.
You can have dogs of different breeds with a minimum weight of 3 kg to approx. A separate seat cushion is included with the backpack as standard, so that your dog can feel comfortable in this backpack. The height of the harness can be adjusted so that the backpack can be individually adapted to your dog.
Our patented dog backpack also has the following additional storage compartments:
- Side pocket outside left with zipper, with 2 inside magazines, e.g. 1 x for drinking bottle and 1 x for small goods
- Side pocket outside right with zipper, with 5 inner magazines (1 x with zipper) and a key holder (carabiner)
- Pelvic belt left: Bag with zipper suitable for Iphone and some space for it
- Pelvic belt right : Bag with zipper suitable for small items, also Iphone and space for it
Further, standard delivered accessories for the DogCarrier dog backpack :
An insertable, perforated seat cushion, so that also the dog sits optimally, comfortably and adapted in the backpack!
The chest harness is height adjustable, so that the harness can be comfortably adjusted to the sitting height of the dog.
The dog sits comfortably and safely in this rucksack.
The abdominal belt has now been modified with a click system. This saves constant cleaning of the previous velcro system, which has now been eliminated. In addition, the new abdominal belt only has to be adjusted once to the width or can be set. In this setting it can only be clicked in the future!